By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Correction Post: Whos buying MGS4, that has never played any other MGS game

Whos buying MGS4, that has never played any other MGS game...besides me...and please do not post twice

Around the Network

I am new to franchise and buying it day 1,,,,but I watched the gametrailer summery of all MGS up to MGS4 ofcourse

ive seen people playing it, but never followed any of the story.
yes im getting mgs4.

me. but i did own all three mgs games but never got around to play any of them. sucks for me coz my brother kinde lent our playstation to some turd friend of his before i got to play mgs, then i had to sell my playstation 2 before i got to play mgs2 and mgs3 coz it was starting to make some crazy sounds and i figure i might as well make a little cash out of it before it died on me.

i've played all of them on day 1 launch for each of them. I have MGS4 special eddition preordered.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

I probably will - need to hit net to get up to speed on backstory first though as I gather that, plot wise, MGS4 works best if you at least have some familiarity with the previous titles.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I will. I did a basic search about the story of MG and MGS, so I know about the various Snakes.

ME!!! Got MGS for the PS here but haven't played it yet. The others I most likely will buy in between if I like MGS4.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I haven't. This is the first time for some reason that MGS has me excited and I have actually pre ordered it :)

And I manage to double post... great...