By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone actually care about "The Bourne Conspiracy"?

d21lewis' publiscist says:

"d21lewis cares so little about this game, that he refuses to comment in this thread. Instead, he will be involved in the debate about "zee" vs. "zed". Thank you."

Around the Network

I really can't get pumped for this title, looks thirteen on the dozen-esque to me. No thanks!

Played the game for about 30 min and liked it decided to buy it and play it then.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I'm not interested, but they are sure advertising the hell out of it on television, so maybe that will help.

I'm surprised all you guys liked the Demo, i thought it was one of the worst things i have played this gen.

Around the Network

The movie was amazing but idk about the game

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

This game gets a great big

from me

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

konnichiwa said:

What conspiracy?

Edit: Never saw the movie.

Ha you didn't saw the movie you fucking idiot!!

Demo killed any interest. The driving and shooting were pretty bad. Hand to hand was good, but the constant quick time event, watch cutscene, repeat was grating.

How i feel about this game.