By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone actually care about "The Bourne Conspiracy"?

I liked the demo but I wouldn't buy it, it would be a rental.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Absolutely not... Why would anybody care at this point and time?

Not to mention, who's stupid idea is it to make Bourne NOT looking like Matt Damon?

That's like making a Mario game with an asian guy

I don't think it was their idea, necessarily: 

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/38359/Bourne-Conspiracy-Too-Violent-For-Matt-Damon

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

If it was based on the book series then I'd be excited as that would make the game an awful lot like Metal Gear Solid. Plus the book remains relatively untouched as the movies bear almost no resemblence to them.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

Normally movies from games and games from movies have an high probability to produce crap, this time, given that only the first Bourne movie was decent and the sequels utter crap, the game resulting should be almost a certainty.

@Picko: Alas they're more likely to derive the game from the movie, not the book

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Demo was mediocre, I'd rent it but never buy it; The levels were so damn linear, and it didn't make you fell like an assassin, it made you feel like James Bond or Rambo. There is none of the clever and well planned moves you see from jason in the movies or books, its all punch punch kick kick COMBO run down hallways rinse repeat.

Around the Network

It was an okay demo.

This game looks fun, but I'm looking forward to Splinter Cell: Conviction, which looks to have similar but better gameplay. Plus, I just like Sam Fisher better than Jason Bourne :-p

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Reviews seem ok...but there is too much stuff out right now for that to cause a lot of interest. Like NG2 and MGS4 are as good of games we will get this year...

Reviews are in:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/879/879034p1.html

Seven point five.

It was a surprisingly decent demo xD My roomates going to pick it up I think. I wouldn't buy something like that, it just feels soo... so multi-plat xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.