By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hula Hoop Rip Off

jlauro said:

Girls just naturally have better hips.

That said, I score better than my wife.   :)

Although my neice clobbers my score. 

that is so true

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

^^ Lol, Great vid. :)

^^ I really don't want to see a guy doing that;.

It's OK. My wife beats me at Hula Hoops too.
And she has gotten competitive about it.
And she wants to set records.
She has never been like this on a video game before.
What hath Nintendo wrought.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

OK, I just tried it again and I sucked worse than before -- plus it's freaking exhausting. Wifey just posted 927 spins in 3 minutes. I can't touch that and may not even try.

Around the Network
PoppySan said:
OK, I just tried it again and I sucked worse than before -- plus it's freaking exhausting. Wifey just posted 927 spins in 3 minutes. I can't touch that and may not even try.

Oh gosh, I had 640 spins and I thought I did good. Man, that's just crazy.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Tokoro said:
PoppySan said:

Yeah.  That's about what I can do, maybe 700 or so when I'm really on fire.

i've found the hoops are thrown at an even pace for everyone who has played it, not sure what is up with yours.. hrm

PoppySan said:
Tokoro said:
PoppySan said:

Yeah.  That's about what I can do, maybe 700 or so when I'm really on fire.

OVER 900!!?

Impressive. I think she is just very good.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

mike_intellivision said:
It's OK. My wife beats me at Hula Hoops too.
And she has gotten competitive about it.
And she wants to set records.
She has never been like this on a video game before.
What hath Nintendo wrought.

Mike from Morgantown

What hath Nintendo wrought indeed. I remember a huge debate on whether Wii Fit was even a game at all. Well my grandson (8) is visiting for a month and arrived yesterday. I got home from work and found a house full of boys ages 8-13 who are all avid video gamers, PS2 and PS3 as well as Wii. My wife tells me that instead of Smash Brothers or Mario Karts all they have been playing all afternoon is Wii Fit. Trust me when I say, none of these boys need to be or are concerned with fitness. But give them games where they can compete using gaming skills  AND physical skills and you  have a winner. Fortunately they had all collapsed with exhaustion in time for the teenage girls to show up and take over.Our house is going to be very popular this summer.Watch these guys play ski jump, walk the tightrope, even run against each other, watch how fiercely competitive they get and then try to tell me it's not a game. It’s a hell of a game!If they do take a break, current favorite is Boom Blox.