By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will 360 pass 19 million tonight or tomorrow?

Only 8,901 to to reach the 19 mil after the "adjustment." lol.  Thoughts?

Around the Network

no, japan 360 sales will be at best 2,000 not 9,000. it will hit 19m only with more adjustments or next weeks sales.

The rounding system is pretty random, but the sales in Japan will be slow that it will probably be at 18.99 million.

GO 360 go mabey japan will buy 10k 360 ffs i hope so

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Next week, I'm really positive

Around the Network

It has already happened. If you factor in it's 3 days past last chart update :).

depends, if numbers gets adjusted up, then absoloutly. but if we're just counting on japan numbers without any adjustments well.....currently

Console X360
Total 18,991,099

technicaly, it still needs to sell 8,901 units in japan to reach 19m which will almost never happen. but if were just to look at the main page and just consider the rounded numbers, then it just has to sell 3,901 to make it 18.995 which can easily be rounded up to 19m

but you never know when adjustments are going to take place.

Well considering that this site tracks 360 alot lower than NPD then it probably has already happened.

JaggedSac said:
Well considering that this site tracks 360 alot lower than NPD then it probably has already happened.

wait i thought we were overtracking the 360 in US?

Mindboggling.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

next week for sure then. but most likely already has since next weeks figures are this weeks sales.