By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's all over for the Wii, Nintendo are destined for second place..

I saw the video and I was like wtf.

Around the Network

nintendo need to do something about this

hire the mum for their own commercials

That thing looks like a particular gadget lonely females use due to its shape and lack of visible buttons.
It is nice to see the Wii evolving the rip off industry. If things go on like this, in 10 years the Polystation 8 may be as powerful as the original Playstation.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

game over for nintendo

traded in my Wii yesterday for this thing lol.

Around the Network

Quick! everyone make crap logos and add *Boycott Technigame* to your sig before people start buying these thinking they're good.

Its like one of those bootleg ETC devices. No one can develop/publish anything for this thing anyway, its not a system. It is a 16-bit "toy". All system are toys but this is just a plain toy. Nice joke thread.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

lol, ohh thats priceless.

I dig the retro song. That's a must-buy! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

psrock said:
looks like it was made by Ubisoft.

ROFL!

OT: is this a joke? Those graphics look like they were made by a middle school kid. 

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT