By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am starting to doubt there will be high budget 3rd party games for Wii

^Ah, so there IS a term for such posters. It's the same thing in Wikipedia, when some newly created accounts post in possibly sensitive areas, they are likely to be indefinitely blocked on sight.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

I won't get doubtful until after E3. Nintendo is notorious with keep info until the last minute. This includes its 3rd party relationships.

this topic is full of whine...and fail. The new game looks fine, quit yer bitchin'.

Anybody ever play viewtiful joe? A freaking awesome cartoony action game by capcom? Or ratchet and Clank?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

kylohk said:
^Ah, so there IS a term for such posters. It's the same thing in Wikipedia, when some newly created accounts post in possibly sensitive areas, they are likely to be indefinitely blocked on sight.

It doesn't necessarily mean they're new accounts, but it's easier to do it with a new account since no one will take you seriously if you suddenly turn from "PS3/360 fan" to "concerned Wii fan".

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I remember I used to be a fanboy and defend Nintendo no matter what.

Ahh those where the days.

Around the Network

I wanted to write off Spyborgs, but it does have some dev talent behind it. I'll wait for an actual, full trailer and specs before making my prejudgement about it.

The only thing I want out of Capcom is some kind of new RE like RE4: WE. If they announce that, any other misfortunes they commit can be assuaged.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

YOu want bloody mature games, but isn't the Conduit, Madworld, ReUC, RE4 enough for you? IF you want me to name some crappy ones I will. Games aren't good based of what audience they target, games are good based on the effort put in them. Capcom says this is one of the biggest games in development which means there is more effort, and no doubt a good game.

Assuming that sales means quality, does this mean that since SNES nintendo fans have been recieving the best games at that time? (Nintendo games)

If so does the quote about "People buy Wii for Nintendo games." mean that third parties accept that they suck compared to Nintendo? "We will strive to achieve nintendo like quality." I mean wow, what's happening here, does that mean GC had the best games or at least the games people were looking for? (Nintendo games)

Now with the Wii Nintendo pretty much owns the software sales week after week.

Even with GTA IV Nintendo sales didn't falter and the following week R* had a drop off and Nintendo stayed constant. What the heck is happening here!?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

@dib8rman

Sales do not imply quality at all. Hype, word of mouth, advertising and shelf space influence sales more than anything else. Argument debunked.

Have faith. This is a game that is incredibly thoughtful in its design, incredibly varied in its mechanics and will be incredibly fun to play (both alone or with a buddy/son or daugther/father or mother) when its done. 

Ugh...
Spyborg = fail.