By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Eminem in Resident Evil 5?

Capcom caving in to the "this game is racist" remarks is bad news but on the plus side I really wouldn't mind shooting at Eminem.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
lol, what's up with the thread intrusion??

My apologies...it won't happen again.

i always knew super_etecoon had some kind of..super powers

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I don't get the problem... You've got a few wannabe Eminem's... and a shotgun! What could possibly be bad about that?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Neos said:
i always knew super_etecoon had some kind of..super powers

Yeah...otherwise I would just be....etecoon.

Around the Network

Hmmm. I may be in a rather unique position here, in that I AM a white dude that lives in Africa. I better watch out. Capcom wants me to be killed in a game too!

Believe me, there are quite a few white people in the southern regions of Africa (including Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana). I don't live in Jo'burg either. I come from the Eastern Cape in South Africa.

Anyway, I see your point. in Central Africa (where this game seems to be set). you won't find many. If there are any, they would most likely be Mormon missionaries or diamond smugglers. How do you like that for generalizations?

FYI...there are a lot of white people in Africa.

super_etecoon said:
Oh crap....how'd I get stuck in here again?
 You have X-mens Nightcrawler powers?   OT:They will mase some kind of excuse to put those eminen clones in the game to avoid the racist claims.. 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

StarcraftManiac said:
I don't get the problem... You've got a few wannabe Eminem's... and a shotgun! What could possibly be bad about that?!

Are you kidding? Eminem is a GANG-STA....he will have a sawn off stashed somewhere, and plenty of experiencing shooting his sworn enemy; white boys

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

TruckOSaurus said:
Capcom caving in to the "this game is racist" remarks is bad news but on the plus side I really wouldn't mind shooting at Eminem.

I think you said it best.  I really do want to kill me some eminems though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.