By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - and so dies the last hope of the democratic party.

Oh Etecoon, you didn't even make the text red where he says that Obama wants to turn the nation communist.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh Etecoon, you didn't even make the text red where he says that Obama wants to turn the nation communist.

Oh...woops.  I didn't think that was a negative thing...lol.

super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Oh...woops. I didn't think that was a negative thing...lol.

Wow!

Well, I won't judge you. 

MrBubbles said:
i havent seen any polls showing obama over mccain. ive only even seen 1 where they were tied.
obama is the antichrist and wants to make the country communist. people only like the idea of him. he cant keep that going...eventually people will take a real hard look at him and everything he said and did. most people wont like what they find.

Wow. Obama is the antichrist, Clinton was labeled a b.... already several times on this site.

I sometimes got the feeling the US citizens weren't complaining about their current president nearly as much as about the current candidates. Or did I miss the hundreds of anti-Bush demonstrations during the past years?

lol, now get some religious fundamentalists in here to say we need to hang him from a tree and set a cross on fire (I never understood that last part, I mean when was the last time a suicide bomber ripped up a koran before killing god's enemies?)

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
okr said:
MrBubbles said:
i havent seen any polls showing obama over mccain. ive only even seen 1 where they were tied.
obama is the antichrist and wants to make the country communist. people only like the idea of him. he cant keep that going...eventually people will take a real hard look at him and everything he said and did. most people wont like what they find.

Wow. Obama is the antichrist, Clinton was labeled a b.... already several times on this site.

I sometimes got the feeling the US citizens weren't complaining about their current president nearly as much as about the current candidates. Or did I miss the hundreds of anti-Bush demonstrations during the past years?

Tell me you are being sarcastic...

okr said:
MrBubbles said:

yeah, you must have missed them for the past six years. They were definately there, except in the south. They were largely calling for nukes in iraq, and thought the president going easy on the "towel heads" as many of my southern breathren take to calling them. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

That must suck, vagabond. I live in a predominately red county...on the west coast. But I'm sure I have never had to deal with that level of bigotry/hatred. I only get a small dose of it when I visit my gf's folks in Nebraska.

I literally, swear to bog, had a coworker refer to Obama as "Obama Bin Laden" and then act proud of himself like he just made a very clever and original burn on him. Not everybody in the south is a moron...but alot of them are.

Yeah...get ready for the onslaught of people referring to Obama by all three of his names.....as if that's enough to condemn him (and the entire left).