By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - first 5 hours with my new xbox 360 -- impressions and such

mrstickball said:
My whole point was that its crazy to say you have 62 games, and the fact being that there's no way you've even really beat more than 2-3 of them.

I know you dont have to max out GS, but doing just about anything on atleast some of the games you own, would unlock atleast some achievements, and increase your score far beyond 6k. I think I hit 6k right after launch in 05 :-p

sorry to dissapoint you, but not all the games i play are on the 360. I have over 800 games spreading from consoles like NES and TG16 all the way to PC and all the next-gen consoles. not all the time i spend gaming is on one console, too many other great games to play.

oh, and i thought my gamer score was at 6687. not as impressive as some, but i try sir, i really do.

PSN ID: cgnobody

Xbox Gamertag: cgnobodyX

Wii friend code: 1445-3731-4393-2518

Around the Network

Either way, my point was at owning 60+ 360 games and 20+ XBLA games, I'd be spending more time on those games. I have around 300+, but a decent bit of my gaming is on my 360.

You can check my old gamercard stats out at mygamercard.net and inputting Mr Killemgood It's at 14k as of last year, right after Dead Rising came out.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.