By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fifa apparantly nicking Pro Evo controls

This will be the biggest decision of my life....After 7 years of Pro Evo games....do i give konami a chance to redeem themselves after Pro Evo 2008....or jump ship to the rapidly improving and....fully licenced Fifa seres!?!?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Didn't I say this is why they suddenly started bringing up their purpose brand?
Damn, EA is so predictable.
This may be the first FIFA that I'll play for this millennium.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Well..Always when someone developes something good it is always copied. Better or worse
In this case it is a good thing.

But waiting for Pro evo 09

PES 2008 on the Wii was very good, and yet lacked polish.
Fifa 2009 will at least give Konami a run for its money.

Hmm, considering EA totally screwed up Fifa on the Wii, I'm cynical. I'll wait for Pro Evo 09.

Around the Network

Honestly, I just want them to steal the controlls from PES and put them into NHL 2009 for the Wii ...

HappySqurriel said:

Honestly, I just want them to steal the controlls from PES and put them into NHL 2009 for the Wii ...

You think that'd work? To me it seems the ice surface would be too small. Too much happening too fast to actually enjoy like PES 08. It might work on international ice though.