By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

@ shameless

Actually I tried to find a better screen of Jak but I honestly couldn't.

And thanks for trolling in my thread. This will most certainly be beneficial to my vg$ total when all is said and done ;)

Around the Network

It doesn't look that bad. It has this Jak & Daxter/ Ratchet & Clank feel to it. Hey, as long as Capcom is doing something new and the potential to be good, why hate one em? At least they are trying.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Only one hour 19 minutes till gamer's day, more few hours till gonintendo update their site for the news. Anyone here sleepy yet?

Yeah, I bolded it just to remind you... 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:

Only one hour 19 minutes till gamer's day, more few hours till gonintendo update their site for the news. Anyone here sleepy yet?

I went to sleep at 2:30 just woke up at 6:30. I'm not going to school.Everybody is either doing finals or preparing for finals, and I'm excempt from all of my finals, so I'm not really going to miss anything. I thought this is more appealing than sitting in school sleeping. 

It looks quite interesting, Capcom have a prertty decent track record so deserve a chance before slating it based on a few screen shots (which actually look pretty good to me). Anyone thinking they look like N64 graphics needs to try playing an N64 game again!

Around the Network

I boycott capcom this must be a joke
Not only we haven´t lost planet, dead rising,sfiv comando dark void super puzzle fighter , remake of sf2t with online ( at leat at 480p) comando remake 1942 remake ..... And put a clone of jack with ps2 bad graphics as a exclusive

Because we ( wii user) must accept this ?

It's 13:30 over here, so I'm not sleepy at all ;)

There are a few folks jumping to conclusions around here, but fortunately not that many. No matter what the deal is about this game, Capcom is still in the group of best 3rd parties for the Wii.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

yushire said:

Cool. I'm going out now, I'll check up on this in the morning.

Laterz everybody :)

yue123 said:
I boycott capcom this must be a joke
Not only we haven´t lost planet, dead rising,sfiv comando dark void super puzzle fighter , remake of sf2t with online ( at leat at 480p) comando remake 1942 remake ..... And put a clone of jack with ps2 bad graphics as a exclusive

Because we ( wii user) must accept this ?
Lol you can't be serious. The game looks better than most ps2 games, other than heavy hitters, and most wii 3rd party games too. It has a great art direction too. Whose to say this is the only support. The game most likely will be good due to capcom's history on the wii. I don't think this is the lost planet like game they were talking about at ign anyway.

And I thought Im the only one can see the news first... I hope the gamer's day will be good. BTW, will it be in gametrailers?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg