By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

takkxyz said:
@yushire: Well... Isn't it nicer if a game is different from an existing game that have been announced? Just like a buffet, more variety is always better, it's not like Wii have a lot of this type of game (or does it, I might not been paying that much attention to it recently?).

P.S. I just made myself hungry in the middle of the night... great...

Well even I dont know that its Bionic games game, I have hope for this to be good, just read my first comment on this when I first take the screenshot on this site. Its not okey dokey that brings the screnshot of the game it is me <_< atleast give credit whats credit due. Its that gonintendo posts influence me...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

i wait until tomorrow then we talk

At least it has the most kickass name ever. I'll withhold judgment until I know anything else. I can't stop lulzing at the name though. You can really do anything with it.

Resistance: Fall of Spyborgs.
Super Spyborgs Brawl.
Spyborgs of Duty 4: Modern Borgfare.

Imagine: Spyborgz!

yushire said:
takkxyz said:
@yushire: Well... Isn't it nicer if a game is different from an existing game that have been announced? Just like a buffet, more variety is always better, it's not like Wii have a lot of this type of game (or does it, I might not been paying that much attention to it recently?).

Well even I dont know that its Bionic games game, I have hope for this to be good, just read my first comment on this when I first take the screenshot on this site. Its not okey dokey that brings the screnshot of the game it is me <_< atleast give credit whats credit due. Its that gonintendo and even okey dokey's posts influence me...

I am also a little bit upset. What is different about a colorful game where you waggle mindlessly. It looks like a Nickelodeon or Disney platformer and doesn't show any originality. I bet the gameplay will be a lot better than those licensed games but how will the target consumer know? Mom sees Bill and Mandy or some other game with characters they never heard of and have no knowledge that licensed games suck; Mom will pick up the Nicktoons game. This game is facing an uphill battle. On the other hand, there is almost no competition on Wii for GOOD core games. That fact combined with the hinting from last week is a big let down for coregamers who own a Wii; if it is the game Capcom was hinting at.

(Edit: We will find out in an hour and a half.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

3rd person Sci-fi shooter platformer, Ratchet & Clank!

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Um, I am interested. WHile the wii needs alot of mature titles, I would take a kid title that is a good game any time. Loooks nice. Not what I was expecting though when I heard it compares to Lost planet.

I hope they touch up on the graphics. Maybe Zack & Wiki quality.

Edit: I love the art direction though and this game has great potnetial. 

@GhostSpy of BorgbangB

true, haha.

yushire said:
takkxyz said:

Well even I dont know that its Bionic games game, I have hope for this to be good, just read my first comment on this when I first take the screenshot on this site. Its not okey dokey that brings the screnshot of the game it is me <_< atleast give credit whats credit due. Its that gonintendo posts influence me...

? I am not sure what you mean, I didn't intentionally give or take credit away from anyone. If I may have offended, I apologize for whatever wrong I may have done.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

takkxyz said:
yushire said:
takkxyz said:

? I am not sure what you mean, I didn't intentionally give or take credit away from anyone. If I may have offended, I apologize for whatever wrong I may have done.

Ask okey dokey about that, but it my fault too, if I should've known I created this thread myself! DANG! OH how fool I am! Like I said Im the one who give the link of this game before okey dokey did

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
takkxyz said:
yushire said:
takkxyz said:

Ask okey dokey about that, but it my fault too, if I should've known I created this thread myself! DANG! OH how fool I am! Like I said Im the one who give the link of this game before okey dokey did

Ya snooze, ya lose :)