By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

takkxyz said:

Here's the source to my quote: http://www.joy[dont post anything yet]stiq.com/2008/06/03/capcom-announces-wii-exclusive-spyborgs/

Edit: the Ren & Stimpy-esque Part, I assume: http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/06/banjopoop003_jd.jpg

OH GAWD NO... :( I dont know what to believe anymore...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

@yushire: Just out of curiosity, what kind of game were you hoping for?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

^^^

A game just like The Conduit or Resistance and sorry for damning the game, the game isnt what I've expected and with the gonintendo's comments and the screenshots cant help myself...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
^^^

A game just like The Conduit or Resistance and sorry for damning the game, the game isnt what I've expected and with the gonintendo's comments and the screenshots cant help myself...

i cant believe comments from fanboys tell you what to think, atleast wait for gameplay video

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Tokoro said:
takkxyz said:

Apparently this is what the game is like, I can't tell you the source since I read it off a comment somewhere and...:

"The action title is being created by Bionic Games, an offshoot of sorts of High Impact Games that?s chock-full of former Insomniac staffers, and helmed by Mike Stout, Lead Multiplayer Designer for Resistance: Fall of Man. It?s early yet, but what we?ve seen looks like a sci-fi brawler crossed with an episode of Ren and Stimpy. If that makes zero sense to you (and why should it?), you may just want to come back for our impressions later today."

So... It might be good?

Edit: Apparently the source is Joystiq... probably someone found the page that link to the images early, before it's automated posting or something similar?

Ah hah! I thought so :3 well not, but I thought it looked Rachet and Clankesque, maybe that's why. ^^ That actually makes me feel better. lol.

You fail.Just get Ratchet and Clank.

Around the Network

Spyborgs....funny name.

@yushire: Well... Isn't it nicer if a game is different from an existing game that have been announced? Just like a buffet, more variety is always better, it's not like Wii have a lot of this type of game (or does it, I might not been paying that much attention to it recently?).

P.S. I just made myself hungry in the middle of the night... great...

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

that does look pretty cool is this the 3rd person shooter they were talking about or a brawler like the joystiq article says?

Cougarman said:
yushire said:
^^^

i cant believe comments from fanboys tell you what to think, atleast wait for gameplay video

I did say sorry, after the ubisoft fiasco even Ninty fanboys just like in gonintendo have doubts in 3rd parties anymore, and I hope spyborgs will be good. Like I said this isnt what Im expecting on a game like bionic games, I thought its more like have Resistance fall of man feel with god of war gameplay. Thats what I think...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

This will be another game to keep an eye on.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here