By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

More here: http://www.joystiq.com/photos/spyborgs-wii/837446/full/

----------------------

Looks.....interesting.

I know this was mentioned in another thread, but I think it deserves it own :)

Around the Network

I can't wait til Guitar Hero: Aerosmith comes out for Wii, so I can play "Jaded".

Edit: Yes, the comment is 100% on topic. 

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

this will get interesting

Is it just me, or does it seem to have a Rachet and Clank type of artstyle? At least, that's what the last screenshot is calling to me.

Anyhow, it looks like it could make a decent game^^ hard to say until I hear more about it.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Boycott Capcom? :P

I'm holding off judement until I see more of it but....yeah, not too exciting so far. But Zack & Wiki also looked pretty lame at first come to think of it.

lol....Spyborgs.

Around the Network

I mean, I am one of the people who have been the voice of reason. This is completely ridiculous. Just one western targeted AAA/big budget game from a major developer. Is that so much to freaking ask for. Not so much because I want to play it, but because I want the fanboys to stop crying "boycott"

Dammit.

If Nintendo doesn't have news on D:DoC at E3 then the world will shake with the cries of pain from Nintendo Fanboys.

I am, personally, moderately upset about this.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

This game looks uninteresting.

The name is awful (at least it's not Spyborgz), but maybe the game is good?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It has a bit of a Beyond Good & Evil feeling. It could be very good. Graphics don't look too impressive (=understatement).

steven787 said:
I mean, I am one of the people who have been the voice of reason. This is completely ridiculous. Just one western targeted AAA/big budget game from a major developer. Is that so much to freaking ask for. Not so much because I want to play it, but because I want the fanboys to stop crying "boycott"

Dammit.

If Nintendo doesn't have news on D:DoC at E3 then the world will shake with the cries of pain from Nintendo Fanboys.

I am, personally, moderately upset about this.

Yeah, I'd be a little dissapointed if this turns out to be the sci-fi 3rd person shooter IGN hinted at. I was hoping for something a bit more mature....