By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - High-Def Video Programming on PS3 from this Thursday

as I understand it ,it's like an HD interactive gaming magaizine monthly with contents and demos in the magazine which you controll with your controller ,,,each eposide is 2 hours long and it costs $2.99(or yearly $24.00 fee).

first issue is coming out this thursday and advertiser Activision bought a placement to promote "Guitar Hero: Aerosmith," Konami will promote "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots," and Codemasters ads will serve two titles, "Grid" and "Overlord." And, Universal Pictures will promote the upcoming film "The Incredible Hulk." The film studio's spot features a trailer with extra elements that make it fit with the Qore player.

Universal Pictures placed a whole film trailer as an ad, according to Bint. "I think it is being used in movie theaters, but the way the trailer is being presented is unique to Qore... there are other bits running with it."

http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3629762

June seems to be a very good month for PS3 owners. 

Around the Network

This sounds pretty cool, i have a question though, When is it out in the UK?

If I am reading this correctly, this is a purchase of commercials?
Not trolling or flaming -- but is there any editorial content or is it only purchased HD content for purchase?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

For subscribing for the year you get Calling all Cars (PSN Game), and this issue gives you the beta Key for SOCOM confrontation... or so I heard.

Why are we paying to watch ads?

Around the Network

Yeah, there has to be some pretty good content in these, or I am not paying a dime.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

lol, so they've managed to find a way to get people to buy commercials. Now that is funny.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Actually this reminds me of a short story by David Foster Wallace, I think it was called "the devil is a busy man" or something to that effect. There is a part where he's talking about how his dad can't give away a broken dishwasher. If it's free everyone thinks there is something wrong with it, and act like they are doing him a favor to take it, they poke at it, and eventually ignore it and pass. But then he sells the broken dishwasher for ten bucks and suddenly it's like they are ripping him off, people trip over themselves to get this hell of a deal. To Pay only ten dollars for this broken dishwasher, what a sucker this guy must be to get rid of it for so cheap!

Commercials for free=garbage to be ignored, but PAY for commercials and suddenly HOLY CRAP! I CAN BUY THESE ADS FOR TWO BUCKS A MONTH???

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Are you all that oblivous? I'll try to make this simple: It is an interactive TV show about upcoming games, so a review site and something like you'd see on G4 combine, it isn't paid for commercials...

First of all $2.99 a month is $36 a year

Coming soon, the Everybody's Sony Channel

It's almost as good as the Everybody's Nintendo channel, but you have to pay for it