By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I played Ninja Gaiden 2 today for 4 hours and...

bbsin said:
disolitude said:
@bbsin

One every level. The stick is my fave by far.

The stick as in..... Lunar? Because the ease of use, range and splash damage is what made that weapon great.

Yah...Lunar. It works the best against most types of enemies but for bosses and these dog like creatures its useless... luckily you can switch weapons, the Ki special, health items, and projectiles all in game...ala Sigma.

Around the Network

Now that Itagaki is goneeeeeeee, can i have my Ninja Gaiden 2 sigma omega delta gamma or whatever it is called for my Ps3 please?? i truly enjoyed NG sigma, and i'm enjoying NG DS, so i just want to enjoy the full fleged sequel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

The only thing I hope is that there aren't much more ghost fish in this game. >_>

bbsin said:
The only thing I hope is that there aren't much more ghost fish in this game. >_>

than your out of luck :P Honestly though they are not that annoying, I hate the dogs more.

Bosses up till now have almost all been an non-event they arent hard at all, only 1 is really annoying up untill now, (chapter 3).

I was always going to get it

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

I am waiting for an improved PS3 port of Ninja Gaiden 2. NG 2 will need to be ported to PS3. Ninja Gaiden series sells stronger on PS consoles.

Rock_on_2008 said:
I am waiting for an improved PS3 port of Ninja Gaiden 2. NG 2 will need to be ported to PS3. Ninja Gaiden series sells stronger on PS consoles

Ah, yes! Who could forget about 'Ninja Gaiden: Ninja Idol' and 'Ninja Gaiden: Ninja Chef', huh? Epic sellers! Because I know you're not talking about Sigma.

Im not really believeing in the hype train of hate of NG 2 so this is still a def buy for me to keep me occupied during the summer now that i graduated

Good to hear that the difficulty has been scaled back a bit since NGB. That game was annoyingly difficult to the point where I just didn't have the patience to continue playing it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Rock_on_2008 said:
I am waiting for an improved PS3 port of Ninja Gaiden 2. NG 2 will need to be ported to PS3. Ninja Gaiden series sells stronger on PS consoles.

Just like MGS4 Subsistance 360, right?

You might be waiting a while...

...because owning a PS3 is all about waiting for improved ports years after the original is released.

Like Alone in the Dark, Bioshock, and Lost Planet.

PS3 fanboys get all uppidy when you talk about MGS4 or WKS being ported to 360, but every game will eventually come to the PS3 according to them.

What I believe is this is a denial of the truth. Because if FFXIII or MGS4 were ported to the 360, Sony fanboys wouldn't be so freakin' elitist like they are now, and I'm all for that.

Bitter anger hate karma. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.