By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Nintendo voice chat podcast summery

sc94597 said:
konnichiwa said:
Those screenshots are 9 months olds...
So a developer that game is in alpha-beta stages ,who is also known for shovleware, and is of etremely smaller budget than ubisoft pulled of screens far better than those. I hope they did though. If they did port a good game, then I will buy it, because my boycott is crappy game specific. I still don't believe they pushed the wii to it's limit. Smg and MP3 look far far far far better than that and didn't push the wi to it's limit.

I am just saying the screenshots are 9 months old. And if you readed the comments you would have found out that those were in fact the same screenshots as the Xbox version. The same angle and everything.

I am not saying that the game will look good though but please be fair;.

Around the Network

im just glad devs like capcom actualy make new games, even f its a port they make the controls work well, unlike ubiport

konnichiwa said:
sc94597 said:
konnichiwa said:
So a developer that game is in alpha-beta stages ,who is also known for shovleware, and is of etremely smaller budget than ubisoft pulled of screens far better than those. I hope they did though. If they did port a good game, then I will buy it, because my boycott is crappy game specific. I still don't believe they pushed the wii to it's limit. Smg and MP3 look far far far far better than that and didn't push the wi to it's limit.

I am just saying the screenshots are 9 months old. And if you readed the comments you would have found out that those were in fact the same screenshots as the Xbox version. The same angle and everything.

Alright, but I'm not going to expect alot from ubisoft. They tend to overexaggerate I.E nintendo quality games.

See More Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 Screenshot at IGN.com
Oh heres a pretty nice looking screen. Not wii pushing quality , but I would take my previous comment about Mohh2 being better.

sc94597 said:
konnichiwa said:
sc94597 said:
konnichiwa said:

Alright, but I'm not going to expect alot from ubisoft. They tend to overexaggerate I.E nintendo quality games.

And that developper you were talking about is that the ones of Conduit?  The game is really a mix for me sometimes I think it looks good and other times I think WTF  Example:

A screenshot of a guy holding a gun that looks very good.

Another screenshot of the game of a guy holding some kind of weapon...That in my opinion looks very awfull the thing on the wall looks good though:

Then a screenshot of a enemy that is quite okay :).

Another screenshot with a enemy that looks crap in my opinion:

It is almost like you have two worlds one that looks good where you have to fight humans and another world that looks crap where you have to fight Aliens/monsters or whatever they are.

Around the Network

Well in the gameplay video everywhere looks good. I guess they touched up after the screens being talked about with the same opinion you have and felt that they should make everywhere more balanced. I actually prefered the alien part in the video than the humans. Especially the end when they come out the vortex. ALso the hand,and gun models are very detailed. The only thing they need to work on a bit is some of the lighting and textures(almost pefect). For BiA there is only one decent looking screen the last one I posted, and it doesn't look too much better than most 3rd party games. I say the best wii graphics go to either smg or fatal fram IV though, metroid and the conduit tailing right behind then super stirkers charged tied with battalion wars.

edit: Lol I can't believe I forgot RE4. That goes in between strikers and Metroid/Conduit.