By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 90 minute cut scenes/install size discussed on X-Play

rasone77 said:
I'm glad no one went through with this and kept mum about the 90 minute cutscenes, I am one of those people wh ocanceled his pre-order after I found out about them. Sorry, but I like to play games not watch them. The longest cutscene I can handle is 30-40 min, after that I start figeting.

lol you dont even know if its true or not.... if i remeber correctly the devs said that its false

Around the Network

LOL i cant remeber so much whining about a game THATS NOT EVEN OUT YET...

antfromtashkent said:
rasone77 said:
I'm glad no one went through with this and kept mum about the 90 minute cutscenes, I am one of those people wh ocanceled his pre-order after I found out about them. Sorry, but I like to play games not watch them. The longest cutscene I can handle is 30-40 min, after that I start figeting.

lol you dont even know if its true or not.... if i remeber correctly the devs said that its false

If it turns out to be false, I'll pick the game up, just not at midnight.

rasone77 said:
antfromtashkent said:
rasone77 said:

If it turns out to be false, I'll pick the game up, just not at midnight.

well that is what bad press does....IF it turnes out to be false you will go pick it up... but alot of other people wont since they wont know any better.  MSG just has a huge bullseye on it since there is so much hype around it people just want to stand out of the croud and say something different so other people would go oooooooo he must have seen something there! when in reality hes just trying to be kool.

@rason77

well go back & pre-order it

90 min cutscene has been proven FAKe by Gampro...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

They thought if someone had a 20 gig PS3, they are entitled to know that the install is 1/5 of the hard drive,

You can change HDD to 250GB any day. Big deal.

Anyway, anithype is also hype. MGS4 will do GREATLY! =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

darthdevidem01 said:
@rason77

well go back & pre-order it

90 min cutscene has been proven FAKe by Gampro...

Edge disagrees with you...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

@FJ_Warez

Gamepro disagrees with EDGE...

who to believe?

Gamepro as they are more well known

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@FJ_Warez

who to believe?

Im going for Edge since they refused to give an early review since Konami "kindly" asked them to not unveil the 4Gb install and the two 90min cutscenes...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
darthdevidem01 said:
@FJ_Warez

who to believe?

I think about the time I let my Gamepro subscription lapse is about the time it was considered to be a premier publication, around 1989.

I give that post a 9.3.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.