By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you really want to protest Ubisoft

Ok who broke the first page?

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
kingofwale said:
Could've donated all that money to any of AIDS fighting group in African.

Instead of seeing those package getting thrown out, you can actually save a life or two. But hey, your money. :)

Stop trolling.

i agree with this person

stop trolling!!!

on topic: wow thats a cool way to tell them

lol 

konnichiwa said:
Ok who broke the first page?

Apparently I did, though it's through some sort of glitch I've never seen before, and no matter what I did to the post I couldn't fix it.

holy crap, the first 4 posts were mods, were they expecting to ban somebody when they read the post title :)

Very well put DK with the last sentence, that's how I feel about most of the boycotters here, they'll put it in their sig, but they'll buy ubisoft anyway.

Nice read.

looks like we have a new person to take the title of "biggest nintendo fanboy".

Around the Network

Hey DKII, that was a smart idea. Do you think that it may reach the gaming press? Bad press could also affect Ubisoft and make them change the strategy. What other forms of showing our displeasure would you call valid protest?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

CAL4M1TY said:
holy crap, the first 4 posts were mods, were they expecting to ban somebody when they read the post title :)

Very well put DK with the last sentence, that's how I feel about most of the boycotters here, they'll put it in their sig, but they'll buy ubisoft anyway.

Nice read.

I think that will not take for long though or maybe they were hoping that DKII went crazy so they could ban him...A step closer to world domination!!!!

@Nazna well I saw the glitch also yesterday I think it was in a thread of Darthdevil(forgot his full name) but he fixed it somehow.

stupid ubisoft even made the site glitch

lol jk

Good job! My only concern would be that "Shovelware" may be a regional colloquialism. Should find out what is French for "shitty games."

Of course we could always get a Wii fan from Germany to call them up and order them to make better games...

i think we should boycott ubisoft for causing the glitch....

or not, either way