By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would happen if...

dschumm said:
rocketpig said:
I'm pretty sure I would be forced to boycott it.

Actually, I'm still unconvinced how well the Wii will work for RPGs. I don't see waggle being a benefit in lazy games that last upwards of 40 hours.

Why would they need to use motion control at all for that title?

And I played Zelda for more than 40 yours relaxing on the couch. 

So did I but Zelda is an action game. Well, 36 or so hours anyway.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
A fanboy wrath unlike this world has ever witnessed would be unleashed, fire and brimstone, the dead rising from the grave, cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria.

This ^^ is what will happen. It'll be like the day that GTA:IV didn't effect the wii............but 10 times uglier.

Viper1 said:
A fanboy wrath unlike this world has ever witnessed would be unleashed, fire and brimstone, the dead rising from the grave, cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria.

hehe... nice Ghostbusters reference

=p

rocketpig said:
dschumm said:
rocketpig said:
I'm pretty sure I would be forced to boycott it.

Actually, I'm still unconvinced how well the Wii will work for RPGs. I don't see waggle being a benefit in lazy games that last upwards of 40 hours.

Why would they need to use motion control at all for that title?

And I played Zelda for more than 40 yours relaxing on the couch. 

So did I but Zelda is an action game. Well, 36 or so hours anyway.

I have a hard time to believe you guys could be sitting there playing zelda on a relaxing matter =p.

Or maybe I learned a other definition of relaxing.

Hah...I just realized he meant "hours" not "years". His typo really got me confused. :P

Around the Network
Fernando said:
Altough Final Fantasy VII is a very popular game in the series, is not even close to be the best in the series.

I want better a Final Fantasy VI or IV on the Wii. Those two are way better than VII.
Iv is coming to the ds, so I want VI. Maybe even IX too.