By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - !@#$ purple coins.

Blargh.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

lolwut?

Lol, having a little trouble? on which one? :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

do you need help with anything in particular? I've gotten everything already myself, and there are only about 2 purple cooin challenges that I'd actually rank as !@#$ worthy

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

HAHA witch level, I know what you feel I hated some levels of those purple coins too.

Especially at that level when you have to stand on a platform that moves through whole the level while you also have to evade cannons and I guess electric bars.

Around the Network

Let me guess: Luigi's Purple Coin in the GalaxyToy.

=p

Yup.

The Luigi.

Battlerock Galaxy was pretty annoying also, the one with the sliding platform and all of the cannon balls, but I can't seem to get the 100 in the toy galaxy. :P

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

The best strategy is to try until you get lucky. Cliche advice, sure. But it has never failed to work for me. I was getting really pissed off at the green star water racing galaxy (I couldn't remember the name to save my life!) and I just tried until I knew the shortcuts and how to do it.

If you start to go insane, then you've hit the sweet spot.

toy purple coins FTL. I hated that one. Easily where I died the most.

Soriku said:
What a n00b.

Which ones? :P

Btw, Luigi Toy Time Galaxy purple coins is easy, what are you guys talking about?

Its easy people with a lot of experience in 3D platformers... I got the star in my second chance, but again, a lot of us became experts on platforming since Mario 64.

But for a begginer, it can be very hard.