By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After French Shit games, the Belgians come with Pissgames!

Hurray!

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKL1967155420080519

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Two Belgian beer fans have launched a video game named 'Place to pee', which allows players to slalom down ski slopes or kill aliens while relieving themselves at urinals.

Werner Dupont, a software developer, and Bart Geraets, an electrical engineer, got the idea while drinking Belgian trappist beers, they told Reuters Television at a local festival on Sunday.

"This thing had to be invented by Belgian people and that's what we are," they said.

The 'Place to pee' booth is designed for two users at a time and offers two games -- blowing up aliens in outer space or skiing down a virtual slope. Gamers hit their target by aiming at sensors positioned on either side of the urinal.

A specially designed paper cone allows women to play too, the inventors say.

Their 'Place to pee' logo resembles 'Manneken Pis', the little urinating boy fountain that is among Brussels' top sightseeing attractions.

(Reporting by Marine Hass and Yvonne Bell; Writing by Julien Ponthus)

Piss to start....

Around the Network

heheh this not gonna end well people can hardly aim when not drunk .....now they stare at the TV instead of aiming at all when drunk >.>

brawl4life said:
heheh this not gonna end well people can hardly aim when not drunk .....now they stare at the TV instead of aiming at all when drunk >.>

Try to beat the world record when their are people behind you screaming...GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!

Brilliant. Here's hoping we get those urinals global!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

lmao, that is funny

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

What was the French "shit" game? I must have missed that.

fkusumot said:

Someone said that about UBISOFT games but the title of the thread is in fact a joke title against that guy/girl's words.

I could be a champ... I pee a lot... damn high sugar...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

konnichiwa said:
fkusumot said:

Someone said that about UBISOFT games but the title of the thread is in fact a joke title against that guy/girl's words.

Ah. I thought you were dissing the French or something like that. There's so much hate for France in the U.S.A. it's ridiculous. Personally I think Americans just have an inferiority complex.

I don't drink