By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Petition against EA's half done and "Family Play" games.

Hi,

I signed the petition "Stop leaving key-elements out of EA games for the Wii".

I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 1,500 signatures.

I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/EAcheatingWii

Please read a sign.

*signs*

Around the Network

i dont know about this petition EA has been good to wii so i am not signing

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I'm not going to say anything today, much to my own chagrin.

If you don't like EA's direction with its Wii games, just don't buy them. They'll get the message much faster that way.

TheGreatRanger1 said:

Hi,

I signed the petition "Stop leaving key-elements out of EA games for the Wii".

I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 1,500 signatures.

I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/EAcheatingWii

Please read a sign.

*signs*

HA!  You think *any* studio would care about 1,500 signatures?

Please, even internet petitions with 1,000,000 signatures are jokes. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
I have a club that I made specifically for if I ever meet you irl. You wonder, "How will he know who I am?"

...I'll just know.

lol.

And what might that club be?

Why stop there? Let's just create a petition saying "To all game companies: Stop making bad games!"

Or, we could just make informed decisions, and not buy games that don't reach our standards. Wichever's easier.

see I think they've changed their own ways themselves and are fast becoming my third party top Wii developer - love Boom blox, interested in skate it, never bought fifa  im my life so thats no loss, owned Tiger Woods 07 and 08 and expect 09 to be the completed artice, just been in SSX Blur thread waxing lyrical about that game - need I continue?

I am not sure what these people have against the Family Play versions of the games.

Also, while I like the Wii, I actually realize that it is a different machine and may not be able to do everything the HD consoles do.

My best advise to anyone who has problems is to vote with your pocketbooks. Not buying games has a much bigger impact than any petition -- in most cases.

For example, a lot of people have expressed outrage that Ubisoft is releasing Imagine titles on the Wii (like Imagine Babyz). Of course, these will sell. My problem with Ubisoft is that they want to make a more accessible Beyond Good & Evil sequel -- and don't want to put it on the Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
I have a club that I made specifically for if I ever meet you irl. You wonder, "How will he know who I am?"

...I'll just know.

lol.

And what might that club be?

I have no idea. I just copypasted a comment that was posted on my wall.

ROFL

That's creepy...