By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Wii only owners who are pissed at 3rd parties' attitude.

Alot of poor people here.=)

Around the Network

well i will probably stick with the wii for the whole generation(i've got pc that can handle most new games on standard requirements), but i will be getting definitely ds in the next year(it will get most jrpgs this gen). i will buy ps3 at the end of this generation if ps4 won't have full BC(psx/ps2/ps3) or xbox3 if it will have BC and no "RRoD son".

No they're too expensive at the moment. In an ideal world I'd have all of them but I've got more than enough games to play on my Wii, DS and retro consoles.

I had a PS2, Xbox, and GC sitting on my entertainment center.
I bought a Wii -- and have seen no reason to upgrade the other two.
If I did, it would be a tough choice since the PS3 has more utility while the Xbox 360 has some games I want to play.
But until I tired of playing Wii games, there is no need.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

LordTheNightKnight said:

How about Wii owners take the good upcoming games, and let the negligent developers rot.

That's what PS2 only owners did, even if they didn't have to wait as long.

Winning post. Innovate or Die, developers.

Also: PC Wii FTW 

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

I got the Wii for the 1st party goodness and my radical loyalty to Nintendo. But, I    my older brother got a 360 too for his shooter needs. Back to the goldeneye days.

I had to be honest, he bought it off Ebay for $86, I don't have no money!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Despite the grousing over third-party quality, I have a backlog of games that I want to buy and play on my Wii. Quite a number of them are third-party, amazingly. So no, I'm not going to be forking out another $400 for a bigger backlog of games that I want to play.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@JGarret

What's this? A thread with the theme of 3rd party support... that's actually relevant? Brownie points for you good sir.

Anywho, my brother has a 360*, so If I really wanted an HD game (aka RE5) I wouldn't have a problem buying the game for myself and playing it on his console. So, no problem there.

However, I'm really not compelled to go out and abandon my Wii, as there are plenty of games that I don't have yet. No More Heroes, Okami, Mario Kart Wii, Endless Ocean, and Wii Fit to name a few. Not to mention plenty of VC and WiiWare games... I'm just too poor.

*Younger brother, which for some (Rock_On, I'm looking at you, you cuddly android) could be surprising.

No, I have a life.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Compelled no. Costs are too high and besides IMO these mega games are very similar in terms of Shooters.

"Like you know"