By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Wii only owners who are pissed at 3rd parties' attitude.

A question...if this trend of all the major games only going to PS3/360 continues, will you feel 'forced' to get one of the HD consoles?

I ask because this is the 1st gen where I think multiconsole ownership really is a must.

Around the Network

No. compeled perhaps, but no I don't actually need more than one console. Certainly not more than last gen with PS2... And I can wait and find them really cheap anyway.

I'm standing beside the Wii for the next 4 years or so; hope it's the next DS. ^_^

Nope. I plan on getting GTA IV and Starcraft 2 on the PC. I am sure I am missing out on quite a few gems, but I don't have the time or space for another console.

How about Wii owners take the good upcoming games, and let the negligent developers rot.

That's what PS2 only owners did, even if they didn't have to wait as long. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It´s not the only but wii and ds are pissed more than all other machine.
For example quake wars is not the best version in ps3/xbox but at least have the game

Around the Network
yue123 said:
It´s not the only but wii and ds are pissed more than all other machine.
For example quake wars is not the best version in ps3/xbox but at least have the game

Wait, did he just suggest the DS has a problem with games?

I'll stick to PCWii.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

No its not going to force me since i didn't plan to get the other two because of that.

I have totally switched to the new generation (Wii, DS), and I don't want to go back to the old generation (XBox 360, PS 3). Of course I want to play some more FPS for instance. But the control-methods on XBox 360, PS 3 and even PC just don't feel good anymore. I want to point on the screen and press the trigger. That's how FPS should be played. Not with this archaic dual analogs or the nonrealistic, overprecise mouse controls.

Of course this means I will play less FPS in future. But in my oppinion the wii library is big enough for my needs. And it also has more diversity than the other two libraries.

Red4ADevil said:
No its not going to force me since i didn't plan to get the other two because of that.

Because they have good third party games? I'm confused.