By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CVG:final verdict after finishing MGS4

it's a big article,,Closing statement: 

" Still, more than anything, this is a fitting debut (Finale? Kojima has neither confirmed or denied it) for the series on PS3. You'll play it. Again and again. You'll play it until your arms fall off. You'll find something new to love every time. Now excuse me, I'm getting withdrawal pangs. I need to get back to it.

"

here is the full article:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=189961 

Around the Network

The guy was getting withdrawals!! Impressive!

I get like that with FF games sometimes lol

Sounds promising

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Best game ever? Looking likely.

MGS4!

Q_A_X said:

for the fans of the series?probably yes

Around the Network

Posted in another thread but applies here as well:

Best game is subjective. It looks as if this game will be a love/hate one like MGS2 was.
Personally I loved MGS2 so I'll probably enjoy this game too.

But I expect a rush of disappointed posters similar to the lashback that came after MGS2.

SpartanFX said:
Q_A_X said:

for the fans of the series?probably yes

Of course it's for the fans only.Their the only ones in on the fun.

man, with the popularity of this game within the HD console community + the hype that surrounds it. How soon will they be so called "backlash" from certain other community?

I might actually end up getting the game. GTA is finally feeling a bit old.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

The backlash will start probably a week after release... MGS2's hype was unprecedented at the time and the backlash began within a week of it's launch. Forums were massive warzones of MGS2 fanboys vs. haters. Probably one of the bloodiest massacres in video game history. I expect a lot of causalties after MGS4's wake as well.

Hype is what it is. I will come to my own conclusions on MGS4. I din't like 2 as much as I did one. MGS 3 is my favorite in the trilogy.

The guy is getting withdrawal...I get that with GTA but why would a MG game do that? Hmm....I can't wait to find out.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus