By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can We Make A BOYCOTT sub-forum?

i tried to boycott sony today, but i couldnt resist playing some Uncharted, i'm so weak. But my 360 and wii boycoytt still stand since i dont own one.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
PS360ForTheWin FOR THE WIN!

People should take note, this is how you make a FUNNY joke thread.

It almost seemed like you were trying to present your opinion as fact. You got me there.

That'd be nice. Get all this shit off the front page.

if we do, i'm boycotting it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
if we do, i'm boycotting it.

HAHA

OK i am boycotting the word boycott 

Around the Network

I kinda wonder why vgchartz forum tends to have a "trend" when several thread about a certain topic pop up constantly.

Right now, it's about "boycotting." Previously, it was GTAIV and Ocarina on game ranking. Prior to that, it was about the amazing reviews GTAIV had.

And oh, does anyone remember those sex theads that kept popping up who-know-how-long ago?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Better make it quick before someone decides to boycott it. =O

tiachopvutru said:
I kinda wonder why vgchartz forum tends to have a "trend" when several thread about a certain topic pop up constantly.

Right now, it's about "boycotting." Previously, it was GTAIV and Ocarina on game ranking. Prior to that, it was about the amazing reviews GTAIV had.

And oh, does anyone remember those sex theads that kept popping up who-know-how-long ago?

I am boycotting Video game magazines and sex...

the last one really gets me...

so sad, so cold...

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting