By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can you skip the cut-scenes in MGS4?

d21lewis said:

I got "The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2" for the PS2. This disc came out in 2002. It contains all of the cinematic from MGS2, and I can pause, fast forward, rewind, rotate to any angle, and zoom in and out on any object for miles! This was done on a PS2 six years ago. If Halo 3 can do it, MGS 4 can do it. Hopefully, it will.

Yeah, it would be too stupid if you couldn't do it...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
|_emmiwinks said:
coolestguyever said:

I'll be buying this game in the first few days and my big concern is the long ass cutscenes.

I for one, don't care for cutscenes. If i can't skip them i probably won't play the game, simple as that.

Yes. It was done by Kojima during the Sony Game Day event and confirmed in the game.

Though buying this and skipping the story sounds about the biggest waste of 60 dollars Ive heard of. 

Well unless the entire game is cutscenes (which will be skipped by me), then it won't be a waste. There should still be hours of gameplay.

Plus Metal Gear Online will provide many hours of fun.

SpartanFX said:
well it's 9 hours of cutscene, 21 hours of gameplay

Ouch, so i'm skipping 30% of the game.

Well instead of paying $70, i should only have to pay $49!!!

If you would, in fact, like to ruin the beauty of the game you can skip through each and every cutscene

foolpittier said:
If you would, in fact, like to ruin the beauty of the game you can skip through each and every cutscene

beauty shmeuty, get to the killing!!!!!!