By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - For the swarm. Ultralisk destroying terrans video for SC2.

It's nothing major, but it's a cool video. Can't wait.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/The_new_Zerg_Ultralisk_in_action/

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Sweet, those Ultralisk's seemed to attack ridiculously fast, it always seemed a lot slower in the original. I really can't wait for this game to come out Blizzard always produces top quality games and I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of time out of this game. I can't wait!

PC Gamer

I like the way they did their movement. Much more organic looking. Although, I suppose there's only so much you can do with 2D sprites.

I want this game now.

Also, this game will probably be great to use with wine + linux.

(The fact that it is being released on the mac dictates that it will have opengl rendering capability)

Wow, did any of those Ultralisks die? I remember Ultralisks being one of my least favorite units.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

From the looks of the video it seems they may have FINALLY given UL's splash. It's never made sense to me that those giant teeth things could only attack one thing, even if there were several enemies clustered together.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
Wow, did any of those Ultralisks die? I remember Ultralisks being one of my least favorite units.

Probably not, in every StarCraft II video so far showing off either a race or a unit they always give them a ridiculous advantage for the video.  Like not changing the unit stats or anything just making it a situation that would never actually happen unless the player being attacked really sucked or something.

PC Gamer

When is SC cooming out my PC has been neglected harshly

Damn I swear this is the only game that makes me regret choosing a PS3 over buying a new gaming PC.

Want to play Starcraft2 dammit.

Wow, owned! Ultralisks were useless in Starcraft, good to see that the "elite" units are in fact elite in the sequel!

I can't wait for this either, I started playing the campaign in the original starcraft right after I saw this. So freaking awesome.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.