By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm gona buy a PS3- please help!

I'm planning on buying a PS3 on saturday, June 8th. (For MGS4, RE5, and FFXIII.) 

Now, the other day I saw someone say that Wal Mart (I think) was having a thing that if you buy a PS3 on the 8th to the 15th, you get a free 100 dollar gift card. Can someone conferm this for me, and if you can, please give me a confermation link.

Your help me much appriciated! 

Around the Network

yeah, heard about that too. I believe that you can still get it later because they will have another one for Blu-Ray players (which include PS3 80GB)

Check PS3fanboy.com or Joystiq.com for details.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

you might as well just wait for the 80gb, re5 and ff13 wont be out for another year.
80gb comes with mgs4

link

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/30/free-100-gift-card-with-ps3-purchase-at-walmart-com/

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Doesn't EB usually have deals where like u give in ur old console and u get money off?

Around the Network

damn, it says out of stock.
could i go to walmart and still get the gift card with it?

This was reported in a thread the other day, the gift card may be for Blu-Ray movies only, except if you order through the website.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

I'm not interested in what deal you get...just get a PS3!!!

And Resistance, Motorstorm, Uncharted, Assassins Creed, GTA4, Lego Star Wars, COD4....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

yam no way, i dont like those games...
resistance was an average FPS, motorstorm, no? uncharted, worth a rent. assisans creed, LOL. GTA4, LOL. Lego star wars, mad fun, but multi platform. COD4, played it at my friends house nough.

buy the 80 gig on june 12th from walmart to get the mgs4 version, so you get a HUGE DEAL...MGS4, PS3, Dualshock 3, $100 gift card, PS3, 2 about 3 blu-ray movies or a game and a movie, a PS3....and a PS3 ;) for $500