By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Due to the short supply, finding Wii Fit online is a bit difficult right now.

Whenever it's on the net, it's usually quickly sold out.
One of the ways to get it is to check the tracker site:

http://wiitracker.com/wiifit/

But the site is sometimes slow to update information. You can also use A-Z Grabber, which watches Amazon.com and lets you know when the product you're looking for is in stock. Put Wii Fit's ASIN # (B000VJRU44) there, then it will do it for you.

http://www.azgrabber.com/

It works. This way, I once bought the U.S. version of Wii from Amazon.com with no tax and free delivery.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

Around the Network

I always pre-order through online stores any more. Typically I can get it tax free and free shipping, and get it 1 day after everyone else.

I bought Wii Fit through the VGChartz store, and got the free shipping. I received it on May 22nd, and If they had shipped straight to Syracuse instead of Albany NY, which was out of the way, then I would have gotten it on the 21st.

Gamestop is good for used games though, as there is only 1 other store that sells used games, and they don't really have all that much unless you want SNES or PS1 games.

Also, brick-and-mortar stores for video games aren't worth your time supporting, as they typically don't hire people who keep up with all systems. I've ran into a few who knew what they were talking about but it is rare. However, brick-and-mortar stores are great for other hobbies, where there employees actually follow the trends, and keep up with the latest products. To bad most electronic stores don't encourage that.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

That is why I pre-order games at gamestop.com with overnight shipping you are guaranteed to get in on the street date. I always hated their in-store 48-Hour pickup policy. I understand you don't want to have someone abuse the system and hold a game forever. However, the fact that you don't get a person calling (it is usually an automated message reminding you the game should be in stores by this time) sucks.

I can't stand that. Other places actually call you and tell you that the game has been released. They ask you are you going to pick it up by a certain time? If you say no they will sell it to another customer.

Screw Game Stop brick and mortar the suck.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

When Wiifit launched I didnt pre-order and the next day after they got it in i went in and bought someone's pre-order of Wiifit. The guy told me not to worry about it and that people don't come for weeks to pick their pre-orders up. I told him if it was pre-ordered I would just go into the Target next door to buy one and he told me not to worry and sold me it.

This happens all the time to people that's why I say never pre-order any game and if you want it that badly go the day of release, there is always a supply of a game the first day.

"Like you know"

rudyrsr8 said:
When Wiifit launched I didnt pre-order and the next day after they got it in i went in and bought someone's pre-order of Wiifit. The guy told me not to worry about it and that people don't come for weeks to pick their pre-orders up. I told him if it was pre-ordered I would just go into the Target next door to buy one and he told me not to worry and sold me it.

This happens all the time to people that's why I say never pre-order any game and if you want it that badly go the day of release, there is always a supply of a game the first day.

I agree 100% the reasons places want you to order is because it brings their profit up. Gamestop for example has you put down money on your pre-order. Minimum is $5.00 that deposit is non-refundable therefore it goes on there bottom dollar. You will never get that money back. You can move it to another game but you will never see that $5.00 again. Automatic profit whether you buy the game or not for Gamestop. You get enough people to do that and you get massive profits. Look at Gamestops last financial report.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network
rudyrsr8 said:

What's wrong with those people?  Are they intentionally trying to make the people who do pre-orders angry?  Sheesh.

Don't get me wrong... I don't blame you., just the store clerk.

At least I found out that the Best Buys in our area will be getting them in and selling them starting Sunday morning.  I just hate to make a 60 minute round trip to the Best Buy, only to find out that I was too far back in line.  If gas was $1 a gallon it wouldn't be so bad...

XGamer0611 said:
rudyrsr8 said:

I agree 100% the reasons places want you to order is because it brings their profit up. Gamestop for example has you put down money on your pre-order. Minimum is $5.00 that deposit is non-refundable therefore it goes on there bottom dollar. You will never get that money back. You can move it to another game but you will never see that $5.00 again. Automatic profit whether you buy the game or not for Gamestop. You get enough people to do that and you get massive profits. Look at Gamestops last financial report.

False. It is refundable. I can tell you this because I've worked at Gamestop for a year and a half, and everybody who's wanted their money back has gotten it. We discourage it because it goes against our numbers, but anyone who flat out refuses to give you your money back should and would be fired.

Currently playing: Civ 6

^^^^ They did refund my deposit. It's just the time, gas, aggravation, and the fact that they had my $10 for several weeks, interest free that bugs me.

Well, and the fact that they lied about calling me... that was unnecessary.

crumas2 said:
^^^^ They did refund my deposit. It's just the time, gas, aggravation, and the fact that they had my $10 for several weeks, interest free that bugs me.

Well, and the fact that they lied about calling me... that was unnecessary.

One thing to remember, the employee isn't the one who is supposed to call you, someone else from a different location typically does. The employee is told that all customers were called about the 48-hour pollicy and that their game came in, so if he lies, it probably wasn't his intention.

However, after contacting EBGames management, they should at least allow you to purchase the next copy of Wii fit they receive, and some form of discount/incentive on another game(s).

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Did they ever do anything to make up for the wasted trip, etc?