By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Song was shit, but I do find it impressive that the record label managed to round up the entire population of attractive women living in Britain and form them into one band.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Song was shit, but I do find it impressive that the record label managed to round up the entire population of attractive women living in Britain and form them into one band.

I had to bite my tongue not to laugh loudly at this (I'm on the job) - but really, I encountered a trio of Budse last saturday in Amsterdam. I could recognize them at least 50 yards in advance. Way to fat, yet all wearing skirts no longer then 3 to 4 inches...

A buddy of mine who has to train in the UK several times a year noted that this is a pretty common site in the UK...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Girls Aloud are fantastic! Seen them live twice. I guarantee you they put on a better live show than 99/100 bands out there. A band being manufactured means nothing. Some of the greatest bands ever were manufactured.

Yes the whole fat girls in short skirts is a curse in the U.K. Generally you will find them hanging out with their genuinely attractive best friend. Try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4AvIDJP38

I'd embed but I don't know how... Some instructions would be nice =D

@Highwaystar101    It was my impression most people who know who black sabbath are think they are fantastic.

Yes

^Black Sabbath are awesome, stunning, amazing and just about the greatest band ever IMO. But I think it's the kind of music that if you played to a complete randomer who has only ever listened to Take That they will not like them.

Girls allowed played at my university, I caught some of that gig, but they had only been around for like a year at that time so I didn't think they were any good.

How about this song then, like it? (I'm expecting no, but it's worth a try)

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Protip: It's easier to masturbate to when you mute the audio!

You Win!!!!!!!!!

LOL 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

FOUND IT:

This was the song I knew from them and that was quite okay:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCoQnZkS9E

konnichiwa said:
FOUND IT:

This is their first song 'Sound of the Underground', it was number 1 at christmas 2002. Back then, Girls Aloud had just come off a TV show called Popstars the Rivals, along with a boyband called One True Voice. However One True Voices single Sacred Trust was pants. Look on Youtube for any references because I can't be bothered, they had nother mediocre single in summer 2003 and split as a result.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

SuperSteveyLes said:
konnichiwa said:
FOUND IT:

This is their first song 'Sound of the Underground', it was number 1 at christmas 2002. Back then, Girls Aloud had just come off a TV show called Popstars the Rivals, along with a boyband called One True Voice. However One True Voices single Sacred Trust was pants. Look on Youtube for any references because I can't be bothered, they had nother mediocre single in summer 2003 and split as a result.

Just in case anybody was wondering (and i bet you werent) that song was called 'shakespeares way with words'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot