By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
madman25 said:
I don't get how Girls Aloud are STILL selling any records. They sound like little kittens being slowly, gruesomely tortured...Of course,they all look like(heavily used) blow up dolls!

they are perfect teenybopper material, thats why they sell

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Protip: It's easier to masturbate to when you mute the audio!

Win.  Thread done.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Manufactured pop, I dislike their stuff.  Although, I'll admit I do find these two songs catchy:

Edit: And of course, it goes without saying that 'I would'.

these suppose to be the next spice girls ? Tho they can't sing can't deny they are quite easy on the eyes :)

Foshoryuken said:
Neos said:
wow steveyles, you probably have the worst music taste ever.

Talentless people..

Ya, it's pretty bad.. But this person "Scary4eva" has byfar the worst taste in music EVER. And it's not even close.

Seriously, don't believe me? Well, here ya go.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=1750&id=15718

So bad, I would rather have someone vomiting in my ear.

I'm like god damn, son. Worst ever.

:)

I'm "that Scary4Eva person"..............On forums I don't usually tell people what type of music I like because of what people say to me about it, but I figured everyone seemed nice on here and it would be fine and it was. Until now, that is. So because I like something other then you like that just makes it the worst EVER? Let me just say, I'm not trying to start a fight with you, but I come on forums and I'm nice and respectful to people on the forums, but I guess this is what happens when your nice to people. Well, now I won't be replying in that topic anymore and thanks for making me realize I can't be myself on here either.

On topic: I'm not a fan of Girls aloud,but if you like them then great and they do have a few catchy songs.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

I like Barry Manillo, The Partridge Family and Billy Idol.

Anyways, why do you care if I think you have horrible taste in music? Chill out dude. I think some people are way too sensitive. I mean be real, chill.

Anyways im sorry if I pissed you off. god damn !

This in response to general pop-music..

Why I consider it bad taste has nothing to do with the genre itself. Sure I like to stare at teenybopper idols but further... my dislike comes from the fact that it's style over substance, most of the time. Take away all the lip-synching, electronic aides and basicly you're left with a beautiful singer with, at best, a mediocre voice.

Compare this to my genre - classic rock and you see my main gripe with pop-music, girl bands etc.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

chill lol. I have the worst music tastes, my favorite band is Black Sabbath, a band that 99/100 people hate.

I would think that with punk/emo/pop-rock becoming mainstream, this sort of music would have died off. Sadly the land of the spice girls won't let it die.

highwaystar101 said:
chill lol. I have the worst music tastes, my favorite band is Black Sabbath, a band that 99/100 people hate.

Because they fail to recognise that despite the fact that Ozzy Osbourne is no longer capable of stringing a sentence together he can still sing. Not really my style of music but I can definately see why people like Sabbath.