By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shadow of the colossus

Squall_Leonhart said:
Sony discussion yet more mentioning of the Wii... *yawns*

OT: Sotc really was on the limits of the PS2 but the game still looked amazing, one of the best on the console! I do hope that the new game for the PS3 will make use of the dev tools that unlock the PS3's power, the game needs to be great

Fumito Ueda pisses excellence and his dookie twinkles.

There is no way his next game will not be great.

Around the Network

Thats good to hear Dolla!

Bring on the next game

As much as you guys love SotC, how many of you have the soundtrack? Raise your hands, please. I listen to it religiously.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

that game is a unique experience, i cant think of any game like it. And it was a work of art.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@Jman

I have the soundtracks to most FF games, the one for 8 is unsurpassed!!

Around the Network
jman8 said:
As much as you guys love SotC, how many of you have the soundtrack? Raise your hands, please. I listen to it religiously.

I have it... extreemly good i must say.... it always bring back some memories about this game when a listen to it...

Yeap... this is Lavos...