By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EDGE magazine's Madworld cover

sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
Will sell as well as Okami or NMH..

that is, if ESRB didn't give it a AO rating and ban it altogether from console.

I disagree. This game is actually being advertised. We could see it at least 500k.

Worldwide or in NA alone, lifetime or aleast in one year. Theres a difference you know

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:

I disagree. This game is actually being advertised. We could see it at least 500k.

Worldwide or in NA alone, lifetime or aleast in one year. Theres a difference you know

World wide lifetime. that is the minimum though if they keep advertising it like this.

sc94597 said:
yushire said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:

World wide lifetime. that is the minimum though if they keep advertising it like this.

Im sure theyll adverise this, these games really sell on the Wii, just look at the sales of No More Heroes and Zack and Wiki even without advertising at all. I knew with very good advertising it will sell 1 million in one year alone. I just cant post Red Steel here I JUST CANT but even its a crappy game it sell 1 million since its launch because of heavy advertising. GAWD I POST IT! >.<

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:

Im sure theyll adverise this, these games really sell on the Wii, just look at the sales of No More Heroes and Zack and Wiki even without advertising at all. I knew with very good advertising it will sell 1 million in one year alone. I just cant post Red Steel here I JUST CANT but even its a crappy game it sell 1 million since its launch because of heavey advertising. GAWD I POST IT! >.< 

Also by then the userbase will be really big. I would say double what it is now. 

Also by then the userbase will be really big. I would say double what it is now.

I can assure you it will be big its getting bigger even during this month. And you forgot to mention that this game will released in 2009, just imagine how many Wiis are sold during those time.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network
yushire said:

I can assure you it will be big its getting bigger even during this month. And you forgot to mention that this game will released in 2009, just imagine how many Wiis are sold during those time.

almost 60 million isn't big?  I said double.

@sc94597

How do you expect them to even advertise this game? This is a such a niche game with an unique sense of humour into it. A game I wish it's on my PS3 because it's hardcore of the hardcore. It makes NHM looks casual.

That type of game, WILL NOT sell on Wii. (if it even gets M rating and show up at least)

If you want, we can have a 1 year sig bet. If this game doesn't sell more than Z&W in 1 year. you have to put whatever I tell you to in your sig for the following year.

Deal? (Yes, unlike JL or Rock, I am willing to at least BACK UP my claims)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
@sc94597

How do you expect them to even advertise this game? This is a such a niche game with an unique sense of humour into it. A game I wish it's on my PS3 because it's hardcore of the hardcore. It makes NHM looks casual.

That type of game, WILL NOT sell on Wii. (if it even gets M rating and show up at least)

If you want, we can have a 1 year sig bet. If this game doesn't sell more than Z&W in 1 year. you have to put whatever I tell you to in your sig for the following year.

Deal? (Yes, unlike JL or Rock, I am willing to at least BACK UP my claims)

Sure, but that will be like 2 years from now.

sc94597 said:
yushire said:

almost 60 million isn't big? I said double.

Ninty says they will sell Wiis worldwide  by around 50 million during this fiscal year. Remember Ninty hold back their stock of Wiis because the sales will be above of their target sales during the last fiscal year? So yeah, what you said arent far fetched. 

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:

almost 60 million isn't big? I said double.

Ninty says they will sell Wiis worldwide  by around 50 million during this fiscal year. Remember Ninty hold back their stock of Wiis because the sales will be above of their target sales during the last fiscal year? So yeah, what you said arent far fetched. 

yeah, but how do we know that they won't release the game in the beginning of 09.