By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft's Endwar

SpartanFX said:
sc94597 said:
SpartanFX said:
end war? which one is that?put up a trailer so we can see

I m really dying for the new prince of persia from ubi,,,mmm,,,maybe assasin's creed 2,,,,,and rainbow six vegas 3.that' all I can be excited from Ubi.

why is there so much hate for ubi in this thread?I love some of their games,,,they are good devs

If this threads purpose was to actually tell you about a good game rather than advertisement I would be happy to show you a video.

what is the purpose then?

Advertisement, and damage control.

Around the Network

Go to my first post in this thread and follow the link.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

The constant milking and whoring of Tom Clancy based games has turned them into one unappealing entity for me.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Lol, why don't they just port PSP one to Wii?

or even DS one.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

ClaudeLv250 said:
The constant milking and whoring of Tom Clancy based games has turned them into one unappealing entity for me.

Someone had to top Mario for that.

Now for Tom Clancy's technically accurate kart racing! 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

This game is going to be great. The game has been in the works for ages, and the voice control system is a really great idea, and apparantly works really well. I am not quite going to buy, it but definitely rent it. Ubisoft are coming up with some really great games at the moment with HAWX, End War and PoP this year, and then we can expect Conviction, AC 2, GRAW 3 and more RS next year, I hope they keep up the good work, and make more Rainbow Six Vegas's than RSV 2s in the future

^ There will also be gesture controls for the PS3 and EyeToy. You will be able to move around the map just by moving you hands....

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

The Ubisoft viral marketer strikes again?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

If it's from Ubisoft it doesn't exist.

This game sounds interesting anyway!