By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom cooking something up Wii similar to Lost Planet and Bionic Commando

Yushire, publishers usually retain IP rights. This applies to about 95% of all games. Disney published = Disney owned.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

If you were to order which Disney games are slling the most right now weekly, you would see that only 3 PS related games are charted, I believe 2 or 3 Xbox 360 games, and the other 10 or 11 is DS and Wii.

Why wouldn't Disney put their game where their other products sell the most? It would make much more sense for a Wii KH to come out alongside the impending DS game (358/2days). You can also throw in that userbase/demographic argument in there as well.  Xbox 360 won't get KH.

If they do put it on the PS3, it would be for graphics sake and I doubt much with the gameplay would be changed. However, I'd be hard pressed to accept as to how i would work with the Wii's control layout anyways. Toggling menus and such required almost all the buttons the PS2 controllers had. The Wii has an obviously smaller amount of buttons.

I hope they wouldn't pull a Dragon Quest Swords and dumb it down (FNF up)

OT: As for Capcom, I won't believe it till I see it. I find it harder and harder to trust devs with each passing day, but I like Capcom. Good quality stuff (port or no port). 

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."