By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - See you guys and gals later

I'm going to leave the forums for a bit. Discussion has really gone downhill, so i'll just politely exit myself. I feel myself getting frustrated reading some of the sophomoric topics on this site, and if I'm going to let this site frustrate me, it's not worth me posting here anymore. I'll just play more games in the meantime and hopefully by E3, the quality of topics may go up. I'll check back either way to update the "Xbox 360 Exclusives of 2008" topic, and i'll respond in this topic if anyone asks me something. Outside of that, i'll check PMs if anyone wants to talk through that or on my wall. Much respect for those that can uphold a discussion and a prayer for perma bans for the idiots of this site. Bye.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Ok then, see ya.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

See ya, sad that you go for that kind of issue!

even though I disagreed with you in several fronts, you are still one of the posters I respect more than others here.

Can't say I don't agree with you, topics here have been less tempting to even warrant a reply. So i'm not going to ask you to stay.

Take care, enjoy your summer.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Then don't reply, it's that simple.
Well anyway later, till someday.

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network

See ya!

Nice way to take jabs at the posters on the site as you leave.

Well, since you're too good for us, smell ya later

But that means your game tracking thread of 08 won't be updated.....NOOOOOO!!! And I was so looking forward to the update of games on the list after the various announcements at E3. Oh well. Enjoy your time away Onyx.

izaaz101 said:
But that means your game tracking thread of 08 won't be updated.....NOOOOOO!!! And I was so looking forward to the update of games on the list after the various announcements at E3. Oh well. Enjoy your time away Onyx.
I completely blanked on that topic. Thanks for reminding me. Just let the rest of the MGS4 and NG2 scores come in and i'll redo the list and bump it back up to the front page.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Hey don't leave. You are one of the only wise posters left. I've never seen a bad post from you. I do agree though. Alot of bad threads lately.

Onyxmeth said:
izaaz101 said:
I completely blanked on that topic. Thanks for reminding me. Just let the rest of the MGS4 and NG2 scores come in and i'll redo the list and bump it back up to the front page.

Sweet, thanks for that.