By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Allright everyone, time to call me crazy!

please, that's just a flying ps3. Yeah, they that big.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Heh heh....Those darn umm, weather balloons.

*nervous sweat*

You never can....tell.....HEY! WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU!?

*runs away*

brawl4life said:
your crazy !!!!. .....nah probably the us military testing new aircrafts and what not.

It would be some crazy ass aircraft that can float silently and move as fast as these did. I found the report written by the secretarial staff of the belgium airforce, they couldn't stay locked onto one of the targets for more than a few seconds before they just broke the lock by changing altitudes crazy fast, or just leaving the F16s in the dust.

Again, I'm not alien preacher, and I don't claim they are aliens, or that I even believe in aliens, but it seems unlikely that the US has technology this advanced.

http://users.pandora.be/aura.oasis/BelgUFO.htm

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

its a kite with lights.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

drinking can make you see all kind of crazy shit. Last night i swear i saw a thread about MGS4 having 2 90 min cutscenes, yes sir.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
drinking can make you see all kind of crazy shit. Last night i swear i saw a thread about MGS4 having 2 90 min cutscenes, yes sir.

THAT THREAD IS THERE!! OMG!!! It is real.....

Also, again before there are any more "it's a kite" type posts, the belgium airforce was sent out to intercept and actually locked onto it a number of times before having been given the slip, and it showed up on radar. A kite isn't going to be on radar, neither is light distortion, it wouldn't have been a big deal if it was just a 747 or some crap flying through. It was a big enough deal to scramble some F-14s.

I'm a knee jerk sceptic, I deny just about anything outside of the realm of recorded fact, but this still peaks my interest. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I believe you!

This must be a case for Mulder and Scully...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Scully is hot, I'd be all over it if she wanted to investigate my "case" or "package" if you will, then I will let her get naked too, provided that's what she's into.

well im not going to call you crazy, now just sit still and let me inject you with this minor setative

I saw the same triangle when a kid... not kidding.

Was In a mountain by my house... we were 5 guys only 2 could see it...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989