By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "MGS4 has two cutscenes nearing the 90 minute mark" - EDGE

So it was true? o_O

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303884

Around the Network

One of them will surely be the ending cutscene, which isnt so bad

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

YAY!

Just what I wanted..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well, MGS2 has multiple scenes (close together) nearing the 1 hour mark so I won't be surprised.

Wait: are these "1+1 = 90" minutes or "each of them is 90 minutes"? My reading comprehension tells me it is the first.

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

So now we're back to the 90 minute cut scenes again. We sure this time? Heh.
I'm fine with it, just as long as I can save, pause or do something to take a break from it or stop it.

Around the Network

So? Why the hell did you want to spoil that for MGS fans? MGS is not for kiddies so better shut ur mouth next time before putting spoiler in the title.

Meh, maybe so.

I don't care though, this game will be awesome.

darthdevidem01 said:
YAY!

Just what I wanted..

Why....?

Why would anyone want that?

I was falling asleep just listening to that old guy talk about "tanks with legs" in MGS3, and that lasted less than 15 minutes.

I'm not a huge fan of the games though I guess....but still. Don't you think that's a bit much?

^its not really a spoiler though...its not like he posted the content of the cutscenes

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

shanbcn said:
So? Why the hell did you want to spoil that for MGS fans? MGS is not for kiddies so better shut ur mouth next time before putting spoiler in the title.

lul wat?