By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of upcoming core games for Wii.

wario land is missing from the list

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Daileon said:
Animal Crossing is casual at it's best... Good game, but casual one =)

Is it? As I see it, Core games allows "Casual" as long as they have deep content and things about it that makes the game come high on hardcore gamers wanting list. Or something like that. But I'm not sure where to draw the line on what is suppose to be on the list, if more people want Animal Crossing out, then I will cut it off. :)

SOme other rumored stuff its Skies of Arcadia 2,New resident evil for wii, Megaman, and Kh3.

Should fatal frame IV be counted as nintendo since it's really a third party game, and nintendo is just publishing it?

HELLFISH said:
Don't forget Hottest Party II. Gotta get my DDR fix on.

I'm not sure about how Dance, music, sports and racing fits into the list. What do you think?

Str8knox said:
"It doesn't mean the Ps3 will be on par considering its awesome exclusive list"

That meant that the Ps3 will differentiate itself from the 360 in a MAJOR way. (just in case some are confused.)

Well, looks like PS3 is gaining many of Xbox 360 past exclusives and may hap the Team Ninja games might be a few of the last series PS3 wont have (before they to comes to PS3), so yeah, I think it is better to have a Wii and either PS3 or Xbox 360.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
Daileon said:
Animal Crossing is casual at it's best... Good game, but casual one =)

well... I play it

and the list is looking nice so far 

Thanks. :)

perculator said:
Nice list gets me hyped

Thanks, makes me feel better and hyped to. The only problem for me is that most of the games will take some time to come. At least my wallet is happy with the waiting. :)

A lot of good games... excellent

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

@ sc94597

Is there any games that you think I should delete or move to other part of the list?

Skies of Arcadia 2 and Kh3 is games that I have read about, but I did not know about the other rumors, are they widespread to?

And about Fatal Frame 4, I think so. I always go by the publishing side, plus if I don't understand it wrong, there is suppose to be collaboration with Nintendo on the game.

Cougarman said:
wario land is missing from the list

Will the Game be on a Disc?