By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

So Serbia didn't qualify, that's to bad.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Esmoreit said:
IGN did some simulation with the help of UEFA Euro 2008 from EA, and came up with these numbers:

http://sports.ign.com/articles/878/878845p1.html

Austria in the quarter finals, gotta love EA Sports. They deserve a reward, I am going to buy the Wii version of UEFA Euro 2008 now.

Me and a friend simulated it in pro ev 2008 and I won with Austria!!! One of the defenders is called Standfest. How can you lose with a defender called that!

In other news. COME ON THE CZECHS! They are my team to win. Though their performance was a bit Serie A =(

I'm liking the way Turkey are playing. Exciting football.

*edit* and nice tough tackling =)     (just saw the second post from turkey)

Yes

Very good match so far, my prediction is still very possible :D Portugal have been holding up pretty well with some great defending and an epic save from a Ronaldo free kick.

.... Pepe just scored for Portugal as I was finishing the post.

I want Italy Russia and Portugal to get eliminated in the group stages. There driving and honking in their cars where I am and its really fucking anoying.

and fuck portugal just scored wtf..

^^ god dam portugese always driving their cars!!! hehe, but yeah they are generaly an unpure team, they dont seem as bad as in the world cup so far but we will see.

still 1 0 btw with around 5 mins left :S

Around the Network

2 - 0 to Portugal

For some reason I just don't want Portugal to win. Just one of those teams I like to see lose. Like Liverpool or Argentina

Yes

Passionate game. Deserved win for the Portuguese team. Their 2nd half was impressing.

The Türkiye national team often plays too hectic, that's one of their main problems.

More than deserved victory for Portugal. Turkey looks like they should be playing Kung Fu instead of football.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Did anyone watch the portugal match on Itv? The commentators sound like they actually want to make sweet love to ronaldo

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

with that protuguese win, my neighbour is now dancing around on his driveway, and horns are honking eveyrwhere.

im hoping the czechs can shut them up