By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

WESLEY SNEIJDER!!!! 4-1, the dutch are top draw, what a goal, the french suck don't they!!!

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

4:1 lmao!!! best game of the tourney so far!!! last couple a goals were realy epic!

Fantastic game by the Dutch team. ITA and FRA did not only lose, now they also depend on NED in their final survival game against each other.

Finals will be: POR-NED
Champion will be: NED

Lol, Netherlands has scored 7(!!) goals in the first 2 games of the EURO 2008. And that is against the former World Champion and the reigning World Champion (!!).

Not only that.

But the totals for group C are;

Netherlands - 6 (quarter finals)

Rumania - 2

France - 1

Italy - 1

Netherlands has the faith of France and Italy in their hands, if they let Rumania win... Ouch!

Oh, and just wanted to say: What a killer goal by Arjen Robben... Seemingly impossible! And damn, why did we have to make it 4 - 1. I betted on 3 - 1. I also betted 2 - 0 on Netherlands vs Italy, always 1 goal short.

My prediction for Netherlands - Rumania: 2 -0 (I first thought 1 - 0, so I'll settle with 2).

THE NETHERLANDS

Jaja totaalvoetbal ^^
great match very exiting, france played pretty good, but no match against the dutch collective

Around the Network

There´s something wrong with your username. It should be 700ybrik.

A great match :).

^ nice to see a fellow dutchman : hoe vond jij de wedstrijd^^?

france is an aging team now, that lacks pace and a reason to play. if mutu scored that penalty it wouldve been great but w/e its still a draw and france or italy wont be advancing. netherlands should play their "bench warmers" and romania should beat them 1-0.

okr said:
Fantastic game by the Dutch team. ITA and FRA did not only lose, now they also depend on NED in their final survival game against each other.

Finals will be: POR-NED
Champion will be: NED

Italy and France can actually eliminate each other by drawing their last match as long as Romania doesn't lose with a difference of more than 3 goals.

About the match tonight, of course I'm very happy with it. 4-1 isn't a fair reflection of the game, but who cares.