By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Oh, and check out my new avatar. Word je niet ook schijtziek van dat "alle welpies helpen" lied?

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
Oh, and check out my new avatar. Word je niet ook schijtziek van dat "alle welpies helpen" lied?

I refuse to shop at the AH, and I turn down the volume during half times to talk/drink. So I'm actively ignoring the welpies fad.

I found this header amazing by the way, from bild:

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Chrizum said:

Hetzelfde hierzo;...zou Rol er ook schijtziek van worden?

Woehoe tonight the forum will probably erupt again! Poule C undoubtedly has the most fun matches (though Germany-Croatia and Switzerland versus Turkey was also great fun...)

But here we go, today's predictions:

France - Netherlands: 1 - 3. I expect the French to go hunting for a victory during the first half and they will score once after which the Dutch counter 1-1. The French, due to older age, will get tired during the second half of which the Dutch take advantage (younger, more speed) and put another two in the net.
Star-players: Dutch side - Bronckhorst again, French side: Ribéry again.

Italy - Romania: Not much to discuss. The Italians will find themselves again and counter twice from a botched Romanian attack: 2 - 0 to Italy.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

κανένας Έλληνας εδώ; ?

:(

Around the Network

stop met t belachelijk maken van de welpies

ik ben trotse werknemer bij de AH =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I predict 0-0 between Romania and Italy, Holland to win 3-0, Van Nistlerooy to score.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Holland look very good atm with that huge unexpected 3 nil win over the Azzuri. Holland, Spain or Portugal look like the top three teams.

Chrizum said:

I hate that song, it got stuck in my head. Besides it is really just a lousy rehash from the wuppie actie from last time.

Italy - Romania 1-0
Netherlands - France 2-1