By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

go Spain!!, PODEMOS!!!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:
Croatia - Germany 1-2
Austria - Poland - 0 - 1

You are drunk and can't be taken serious.

God, I hope Austria will win today, then I am going to make an epic thread.

don't worry, they will.

And they will have a good chance against the B team of germany to get a tie. Not sure if they get out then, but they have chances ;) 

RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:
Croatia - Germany 1-2
Austria - Poland - 0 - 1

You are drunk and can't be taken serious.

God, I hope Austria will win today, then I am going to make an epic thread.

You better hope we'll all join your thread, cause you'll need our support to reach epic status. Btw, you do realise you have NPD night competition?

@Rol: Haven't you heard the rumor yet about NPD announcing they'll stop tracking the US market and focus on Austria instead?

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:
@Rol: Haven't you heard the rumor yet about NPD announcing they'll stop tracking the US market and focus on Austria instead?

Apparently Neos and Chrizum didn't lie. It's perfectly normal for Dutch people to be drunk in the afternoon.

Of course they didn't lie, Dutch people are very trustworthy! You should know, you should have noticed the change inside yourself when you changed your nationality in your profile!

Around the Network

jsut becaus were drunk doesnt mean we do'nt know what were takling about rol.

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:
RolStoppable said:
What's up with that nonsense? Are people seriously predicting that Austria will lose today? That's sick and wrong.

Some would call them realistic...

Are you one of these "some"?

Well we have to be honest here... there has been only one team that surprised everyone, and that was the Netherlands. As for the rest, the team stronger on paper always was victorious.

Still, I will silently root for Austria. I'm an underdog kinda guy plus, I would hate for both the hosts to fly out so early. Predictions:

Croatia-Germany 0 : 2
Austria-Poland 2:2 (silently hoping 2 - 1)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I reckon both Germany and Poland to win 2-1. Anybody want to guess at how many goals will be scored this tournament, it was 85 at EURO 2000, 77 at EURO 2004 and we have 23 goals so far in EURO 2008. I reckon between 64 - 69 goals.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Germany to win 2-1

Poland to win 1-0

Lets see....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

oh my good, the first 25 minutes the german where still in the bed, and boom, they got the result deserved :(