By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

I don't know if it's my tv but, those Spaniards look like midgets compared to the Russians. Or they are just naturally small. I swear I saw a Spaniard no higher then the frigging cornerpost.

I'd say David is beating Goliath.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

My initial prediction of Spain to win the tournament is being backed up by Spains current demolition of Russia.

David Villa PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign for Arsenal. I will caress you endlessly if you do.

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
My initial prediction of Spain to win the tournament is being backed up by Spains current demolition of Russia.

David Villa PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign for Arsenal. I will caress you endlessly if you do.

That is wrong on so many levels......

Anyway, let it be known, on the first page of this thread, I said I was backing spain!

I am loving their new game plan, alot more exciting and flowing. Really shows the difference between the english premier league and the rest of europe, alot quicker and more technically proficient.

Torres is a freak!

The excellent, precise passes from the midfield (Iniesta) to the forwards were the key to the Spanish team's win.

The Russian defense was clearly overstrained (is that the correct word?), especially Kolodin.

The 4th goal was clearly offside, though. Good game by both teams.

nicely done by spain!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Please join me in hating the Greeks for their 'hahaha you cant get the ball rofl!' gameplan of just passing the ball around their backline.

Bastards!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Geez, both Sweden and Greece are barely playing... I'll watch the beginning of the second part, if it's the same thing I'll just go back to playing games.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

RolStoppable said:
What an exciting first half. Is there some sort of silent agreement in this tournament that there shall not be two good matches on the same day?

well, two (from themselve) boring teams playing against each other equals a boring match, surely you expected this?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The Greek team play like always under Rehakles. Nothing new here.

The Swedish team is too...well...experienced (8 of their players in today's match are over 30, if I counted correctly).

good job spain on beating the russians, thats what they get for knocking out England