Sweden : Greece

I predict 1:1
       and 2:0 for Sweden

Around the Network

sweden 2-0 against Greece? i wanna see that happen lol
i expect russia to also win btw, but just with 1-0

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

^^ Sweden are surprisingly tough competitors.

Thatmax said:
^^ Sweden are surprisingly tough competitors.

They are mentally and physicaly tough to meet that´s why they are tough competitors, I am guessig this game will end in a draw.

The best thing that could happened would be if someone got an early goal then we might be in for another good game.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

My predictions for today:

Spain - Russia 2-1
Sweden - Russia 0-0

EDIT: Ok I'm sober again. What I meant of course is Sweden - Greece 0-0. Yeah.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:

Spain - Russia 2-1
Sweden - Russia 0-0

Just out of interest, is it normal for Dutch people to be drunk at 5 o'clock in the afternoon?

Yes, Yes it is.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:

Spain - Russia 2-1
Sweden - Russia 0-0

Just out of interest, is it normal for Dutch people to be drunk at 5 o'clock in the afternoon?

Yes, Yes it is.

QFT

Gotta love the through ball in the second goal, Russia seem to be broken, one hell of a team talk is needed here.

I reckon Spain and Sweden will go through this group

I am very neutral today .... 

We need more bets in here;.....Let me start..

Friday  Holland VS France...  If Holland wins I will put up a avatar from someone of the Dutch Team :). Someone who wants to take this bet with me :)?  If France wins the other guy has to put up a avatar of the French team...

I know the chances for France are very small if they play like yesterday just to make this whole UEFA 2008 thing more interesting :).

RolStoppable said:

Okay, it's half time and Spain already leads 2-0, this means for my prediction to come true we won't see any goals in second half.

What we can say with certainity is that Chrizum's prediction for today's second match won't come true. I just can't see Russia playing another game today.

You're right, I kind of overestimated the Russians there. However, Greece should be able to take the place of Russia in the second match, which shall also end up without any goals.