By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

^ Ok ok =p I am so used to call it soccer now.

Waar woonde gij papflesje? (Ik zat gisteren op het Sint-Jans Plein, geen idee of je het kent).

Around the Network
konnichiwaa said:
^ Ok ok =p I am so used to call it soccer now.

Waar woonde gij papflesje? (Ik zat gisteren op het Sint-Jans Plein, geen idee of je het kent).

I learned english in america....i had the same problem.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

Germany wins 2-0, looks like the trend is there Rol. Tomorrow it is up to the Netherlands to add another 2-0 win to keep the trend going!

I am really unimpressed so far, the games have been alright to watch but there hasn't been any spectacular pieces of play or incredible skill displayed. There's also a distinct lack of goals. Just 6 in 4 games. The good thing is england didn't qualify.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
NintendoMan said:
I am really unimpressed so far, the games have been alright to watch but there hasn't been any spectacular pieces of play or incredible skill displayed. There's also a distinct lack of goals. Just 6 in 4 games. The good thing is england didn't qualify.

Yeah I agree but tomorow will be a nice match...Italy VS The Netherlands :).

Around the Network
koffieboon said:
Germany wins 2-0, looks like the trend is there Rol. Tomorrow it is up to the Netherlands to add another 2-0 win to keep the trend going!

ahah...keep dreaming, I'm sorry but the Netherlands won't beat Italy...

Let's go Italy!!! 

The Dutch always say the win at every cup, painting their house Orange, wearing ridiculous Orange clothes and then go whining like a little girl if they lose;......Always except for 88 and 2002.

konnichiwaa said:
The Dutch always say the win at every cup, painting their house Orange, wearing ridiculous Orange clothes and then go whining like a little girl if they lose;......Always except for 88 and 2002.

shut up =P

*hides his orange colored stuff behind his back*

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

^ Meh I don't care lol, but on a serious note I think the Dutch are the greatest Footballs fans of Europe =p.

DirtyP2002 said:
Germany will win over Poland today! Thanks to a bet, i will have to colour the german flag in my hair if Germany wins with more than 2 goals difference.

DAMN!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...