By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's buying MGS4?

i am

Play B3yond

Around the Network

Me...i 'm buying this beautyfull machine of awesomnes.... Limited edition of course...

Yeap... this is Lavos...

friedtofu said:
Definitely. I think anyone who owns a PS3 will be getting one. :)

I'm not. I've never been interested in the series, so I don't have much motivation to get it.

Also, it is the most hideous looking game I've seen in the past few years (Kojima must be colorblind or something....)

i'm buying MGS4. It'll be one of 2008's greatest

epsilon72 said:
friedtofu said:

I'm not. I've never been interested in the series, so I don't have much motivation to get it.

Also, it is the most hideous looking game I've seen in the past few years (Kojima must be colorblind or something....)

Why do you say that? Is it because of the game not showing in the natural color. I wished it was more colorful not in grayish black and white. edit: Could someone add the regular edition MGS4 to the game database so i can add it to my game collection.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network
epsilon72 said:
friedtofu said:

Aw shucks, someone isnt buying it!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

getting at launch will be playing it through campaign probably not online muc!

Unfortunatley not all who buy PS3's game they watch movies even if its 10/20 % as just movies players this game will do fine! either way though because it should move 1 million PS3 by itself

I actually have the LE pre-ordered at two stores right now. I need to cancel one, lol.

me